Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday

Another day and after yesterday I know that I must use FireFox when doing my blog or it is not going to go to my circles.  Oh well, this is a good browser too.  Yesterday was a wonderful day.  I got to see my youngest son and my grandson.  We really enjoyed the visit.  It is unfortunate that we don't get to see our sons and their families very often.  We all live in different cities.  One being a good four hours away and the other about half of that time away.  Then of course all the grands are teens now and you know how that it.  They have lives of there own that doesn't really include a trip to Grandma's house very often.  I still feel very blessed though.  No matter how far away they still care for us and we do know that.  So now on to the rest of my day.  I need to get busy.  I am finally feeling better after 2 and a half months of recovery from a fall.  Maybe if I am lucky I can do some cleaning which has been sadly neglected since the fall.  So my life is now kind of .....After the Fall......but not "that fall" if you get my meaning.  Just a stab at humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment