Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pondering

Sitting here thinking about why I didn't go with my husband tonight to a meeting just up the street.  It bums me out sometimes to get tired this early in the evening.  I tried taking a nap today so I would be able to go but, couldn't get to sleep.  Then I realized that I was too warm and that makes me weak.  It was a cooler day today than usual for this time of year and I was enjoying it.  I even went out in the car  and did some volunteer work.  Then before I realized it the temps kind of went up and since I was not dressed for warm weather it just got to me.  With this MS heat is our enemy.  I changed in to something cooler, drank some ice tea and started feeling better but not quite good enough to go out tonight.  Ah well.  Things could be worse.  The thing is, a sweet lady from our church is celebrating a birthday tonight at the meeting I was trying to go to.  She is 86 and just the nicest person I have met in a long long time.  She does so much and is such a loving person.  I managed to send a gift along with my hubby and a note for her.  He will let her know I just wasn't up to being there.  I can't believe how much she does at her age.  There just doesn't seem to be anything that gets her down.  I hope she has a wonderful time this evening.  I know a lot of people will be there to make sure of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment