Monday, November 17, 2014

Snow

I woke up this morning to snow.  Now I know its that time of year but I could just skip through this time of year and go right on to Spring.  At any rate, because I have Dish Network, the snow on the dish made my TV not work.  We had to wait till it got just warm enough or windy enough to move the snow off the dish.  I was hoping for sun to come out but since we live in Ohio its hard to see the sun this time of year.  I shouldn't complain because I am always complaining about the TV being on all the time and here its not on and I'm complaining.  Shame on me.  The hubby usually has to have that TV on and it is one of my pet peeves so I should have just enjoyed my time without it.  I love to read.  I did do a lot of reading this morning and have almost finished the book I am into now.  I have spent the whole day in the house enjoying looking out at the snow.  It is pretty when it comes down for the first time but only something I enjoy from inside looking outside.  So with that I also want to say, I think I have this blogger working right now.  I sure hope so.  Here's hoping as I prepare to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment