Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pondering



Time for the annual dental check up.  I hate spending the money at the dentist but I know I would hate more losing my teeth.  So I will go and have them cleaned and checked and do my twice a year visit.  Have you noticed how everyone wants the whitest teeth they can get now days?  Just a cleaning is not enough now it requires whitening.  I remember back when this practice became popular and a friend of mine had her teeth professionally whitened.  Her teeth were very white.  I thought they looked too white if that is possible.  Almost an artificial look.  At my age and I'm not telling what that is to you who don't already know, white white teeth would look strange.  As we age so do our teeth and the color ages right along with us.  I like to keep mine as clean and stain free as possible but not so white that I look strange or false.  So for me aging is just how things go.  I will do the best with what I have and not worry about whitening, plastic surgery, or any of the other things people do now days to keep from showing their age.  I have earned every wrinkle and gray hair I have and pleased with how I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment