Monday, April 13, 2015

Warm Weather Finally

It is finally getting warm outside.  I am finally getting over a fall I took way back in November.  Life is good!  I have some Spring tulips coming up.  Soon I will have a new glider sitting on my porch.  We are still in the process of assembling it.  I actually bought it used on Amazon and I think it was used because who ever bought it before couldn't get it put together.  It is a bit of a challenge but the hubby can do it.  He said the average person who doesn't have a lot of tools and know how on doing these things probably would give up.  Maybe that is why it was sent back and now I have it.  Good for me because the price was right.  I haven't blogged for a long long time.  I really just haven't felt like doing anything.  This past Winter has been a rough one.  I was beginning to think it would never end.  I am thinking now that it seems to be gone I might get back to this.  Blogspot doesn't make it easy though, sigh.  So just saying I am still here and wishing everyone a pleasant day.  Watch out for the potholes when out driving.  Like I said it was a BAD Winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment