Sunday, September 3, 2017

I haven't been on here for a long time.  Lots has happened in my life since I was last on.  Some of it good and some of it not so good.  All in all I am pretty content but right now I am trying to sell our house so that I can move closer to family.  Namely my youngest son and his family.  You put so much into a home and think it is worth something.  Then you try to sell it and buyers find so much they do not like or else it is not big enough or something they think they need is missing.  I think as I cleaned out my house getting it ready for selling I discovered I had accumulated so much "stuff" and that is a problem with buyers.  They too have too much stuff and so they require a larger place to put it.   In my case we are going to a smaller home because we have realized we don't need "stuff."   So that is my rant for this blog.  I want my house to sell so I can move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment