Thursday, December 11, 2014

As of today

So, I am back blogging, I think.  I might have figured out what blogspot is and isn't doing.  Lets face it, even a blind squirrel can find a nut...now and then.  I have set a timer on my IPad so that it will go off at intervals and make me get out of the chair and on my feet.  I am hoping that this will get my strength back a little faster than what it has been doing.  It is so darn cold outside.  I guess it is good I can't get out right now.  I know it's that time of year but it doesn't mean I have to like it.  No snow on the ground in my area but low temps and wind chill factor is making it cold.   I just found out that a woman from our church is bringing some homemade potato soup to the house today.  Isn't that great?  I had another friend that saw to it that we had food for Thanksgiving and then some meals after that.  I hate to admit that I have just not been up to cooking much and the hubby who has always considered himself capable of all things....can't cook very well.  He claims that he is used to a gas range and we have electric.  Never mind that we have had electric now since we moved here 20 years ago!  Well, he does a lot of other nice things for me so I can't complain.  Well this is me for today.  Getting better after my fall but slow progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment